Dynamic Footy Skills coaching expertise also covers Youth Girls football. Run as a part of our elite Summer Training Program, our Youth Girls program is overseen by some of Womens Football most respected coaches.
Meet our Youth Girls head coach Lauren Arnell in video below. And check out the whole coaching team here.
DFS’ Youth Girls is tailored for young girls that are passionate about their footy and have the ability, ambition and desire to take their game to next level.
Our elite eight-week program, run from October to December, is overseen by TAC Cup and interleague representative coaches that have expert knowledge about youth development.
The eight-week program includes:
- 12 hours of elite level coaching
- First-hand footy insight from guest coaches, including AFL players
- Proven DFS skill-focused development programs
- Complete fitness testing from ‘AFL Draft Combine’ with tailored feedback
- DFS ‘Above the Shoulders’ Workshop with AFLPA Sports Psychologist
- Access to strength & conditioning and nutrition programs
- Exclusive access to online ‘player-coach assist’ facility
- Optional access to kicking video analysis
- Optional access to personalised strength & conditioning program
2014 STP Youth Girls program details
When: October to December
Cost: $250 includes training jumper valued at $85
To register or for more details contact Simon on 0404 995 096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org