Are you passionate about junior coaching?
Are you an experienced junior coach?
Would you love to use your passion and experience to coach the next generation of AFL players?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you.
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced coach to join DFS coaching team and nurture the next generation of stars.
DFS delivers many development programs including Elite Off-Season, Elite Junior & Senior Camps, Masterclass Series, School Holiday Programs, Coach Support Programs and Team Development Programs, as well as partnering with the North Melbourne Football Club Next Generation Academy.
The successful applicants will possess:
- Minimum of Level 1 Coaching Accreditation
- Ideally Level 2 Coaching Accreditation
- Minimum 3 year coaching experience (or equivalent) in Junior AFL Football
- Ideally TAC, Inter-League or higher coaching experience
- Availability to commit to DFS coaching programs
- Working with children check
- Minimum of Level 1/Basic First Aid
Please send a cover letter and CV (Including Football CV) to :
Michael Talbot, DFS Director of Coaching