Dynamic Footy Skills Elite Pre-Season Training Program is your ideal preparation for the new season.
This thorough program includes six sessions: four intense trainings plus athletic testing and a match day. The Elite PTP will get you switched on for the new season with a strong focus on game sense, decision making and strength & conditioning. The Elite Pre-Season Training Program is for all players born between 2005-2009. Red Hill is open to all players 2001-2009 born.
“I thought the program was professional and very well run. The knowledge and skills learnt have and will continue to be of benefit to the development of James going forward.”
The program includes:
- 4 sessions of intense coaching from elite junior coaches plus athletic testing and match day
- Improve your decision making with game-sense activities
- Specifically tailored strength & conditioning training at every session
- Fitness testing based on the AFL’s Draft Combine
- Play matches with and against equally as committed talented players
- Proven DFS skills-based development training
VIDEO KICKING ANALYSIS
This is a dual angle video camera analysis of your kicking action, completed by the DFS Director of Coaching, Adrian ‘Tala’ Talarico. Tala has completed over 800 DFS kicking analysis videos! The video link will be emailed directly to you, allowing you to access it anytime. You will also receive exclusive access to the DFS AFL player ‘model kicks’, to help you understand the exact areas that Tala mentions during your kicking analysis.
Available at the Elite PTP for only $50 per analysis.